Manta Rays in Wild Nusa
Nusa Penida is a nature filled island 12km southeast of Indonesia's island Bali. With less tourist infrastructure and offering a dramatic and wild scenery, it is a place for exploration and relaxation. The island is a limestone plateau, with sandy beaches in the north and east, and tall cliffs with sandy enclaves down south. The interior of Nusa Penida is hilly with a maximum altitude of over 500 metres.
Punti salienti della destinazione
- Nuotando con Manta Rays a Manta Point
- Tartarughe, squali, razze e un sacco di pesci sulla costa orientale
- Visit nearby Komodo island and its notorious Dragon
- Drift diving in mare aperto e immersioni ricreative sulle barriere coralline
- Profondità di oltre 50m entro la distanza 60m dalla spiaggia
- Isola tranquilla e ricca di natura, lontana dalle rotte del turismo di massa
- Aeroporto: Denpasar, Bali
- Taxi / bus per Sanur Harbor (30-40min)
- Imbarcarsi su Speedboat per Nusa Penida (30-40min)
Centro di apnea
- Nusa in apnea is passionate project created by Kirill and Yana. The dive centre is located in on the northern coast of the island, just 20 metres from the beach. It is well equipped and offers freediving student and instructor courses.
- Proprietario: Kirill Popov is an SSI certified freediving instructor trainer. He is supported by other three SSI Freediving instructors.
- Le lingue: Inglese, russo, tedesco, indonesiano.
- stagionalità: Tutto l'anno
- Attrezzatura: Gamma completa di attrezzature per l'apnea in affitto.
- Attività ricreativa: Drifting diving with buoys in the open sea following the currents along the north coast and recreational diving on various spots of the reef. Freediving excursions are available.
- Attività educativa: SSI freediving courses are available from Level 1 to Instructor course. Freediving for surfers is offered as well.
- Barca di supporto: Speedboat, 2 engines of 40cc each, 5 meters length.
Laboratori di apnea
Bi-fins, breathing techniques, depth, equalisation, static and no-fins workshops are available upon request.
Manta Point e Underwater Cave vicino a Crystal Bay (Depth: 20-30m; Durata: 4hrs): Le mante possono essere viste dalla superficie dell'acqua quando si fa snorkeling nella Baia di Manta, tuttavia gli apneisti più esperti potrebbero voler visitare il Manta Point, dove le mante di un'apertura alare 3-4m entrano ed escono da una grotta sottomarina non lontano da Crystal Bay . E per un photoshoot fotogenico, dai un'occhiata al Buddha Point dove una statua del Buddha sott'acqua è stata collocata a circa 5m di profondità e può essere facilmente vista dalla superficie.
Nusa Penida East Coast (Depth: 0m-10m; Duration: 2hrs): Away from the most popular dive sites, and little boat traffic, are great diving and snorkelling spots rich underwater life: turtles, sharks, stingrays, lots and lots of fish!
Komodo Freediving Safari (Profondità: 0m-10m; Durata: giorni 3 / notti 4): Organised by Freedive Nusa, this is a unique opportunity to see the best of Komodo and its National Park, famous for its unique underwater flora and fauna, attracting divers from all around the world. Komodo is also known for its Komodo Dragons – the largest lizard species on the planet tracing back to the dinosaur era. Komodo Islands and the beauty of nearby Padar Island, make a truly unique place equally beautiful under and above the water.
Nusa Penida Road Trip (Profondità: 0m-10m; Durata: 4hrs): this is a land trip by car which will allow you to visit the most famous nature attractions on the Western side of the island: Crystal Bay (good for snorkeling and recreational freediving), the arch at Broken Beach, natural water pools at Angel's Billabong and the beautiful Kelingking Beach.
- Relaxation and meditation
- Watsu and aguahara sessions, and contact improvisation dance in water
Freedive Nusa is situated in Ped village between Sampalan and Toyapakeh. The sea is clean and there are wonderful views of Bali's majestic Agung volcano from the beach, giving this place an aura of it is calm and peace.
The diving centre does not have onsite bungalows, but there is a good choice of hotels and bungalows with different prices and facilities in the neighbourhood. Not far from Pura Ped temple, there are couple of shops selling fruits, vegetables and generic products.