1. How much does it cost?
- Low season (from 05/05/2018 to 30/06/2018 and from 01/09/2018 to 29/09/2018): €560pp
- Mid season (from 30/06/2018 to 21/07/2018 and from 18/08/2018 to 01/09/2018): €590pp
- High season (from 21/07/2018 to 18/07/2018): €640pp
Prices are per person for 7 nights in a shared 1-bedroom studio apartment. Check-in will be in the afternoon of the arrival day (Saturday). Check-out by 12 noon of the following Saturday.
Please note that a minimum of n.6 participants are required for each week. Payment of a small deposit is required to reserve your place. Once the minimum number of participants are reached, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to pay the balance. If the minimum number of participants is not reached 30 days before check-in, the deposits will be fully refunded.
If you are a solo traveller you may book a single use apartment for a supplementary charge of €285 per week. If you do not want to book a single use apartment, please let us know as we may be able to match you up with another solo guest of the same gender to share an apartment with twin beds.
2. What do I get?
This package of 7 nights and 6 free diving activity days in Vis, Croazia Include:
- Daily free diving activity as specified in the Program, supported by the B-24 Diving Centre led by Veljano Zanki and his team. Transfers to diving sites, fixed line and buoys and other technical equipment deemed necessary is included;
- Accommodation in a 1-bedroom studio apartment (double or twin beds) with kitchen and en suite bathroom with shower;
- The B24 Diving Centre and the apartments are both based in Komiza, a beautiful fisherman village on the west coast of the island;
- Daily breakfast with fresh fruit, cereals, oats, whole meal bread, fruit preserves and jams;
- Daily home cooked healthy lunches (water, fresh juice, tea and coffee included)
- Both breakfast and lunch have options for plant based and coeliac diets;
- Dinners have purposely not been included so that you can explore the local cuisine and dining experiences, such as the tasty ‘Pekas’ (octopus or lamb slowly braised in terracotta pots) or the typical Croatian tavernas.
The package does not include:
- Wines and spirits
- Extra courses and workshops not included in the Program
3. How do I get there? Many low-cost airlines have direct flights from European capitals to Split, Croatia. Once landed, make your way (taxi or bus) to the port and take a speed boat or ferry to the island of Vis.
- Air: Easyjet, Ryanair, Croatian Airlines and German Wings.
- Ferry: Catch a car-ferry or catamaran to Vis for €5 per person (car €30 extra) - the crossing takes 2 hours by ferry, one and a half hours by catamaran (prices are subject to change).
- Pick-up and drop-off at Vis: We will pick you up at the port of Vis at arrival, and drop you off at the Port on the day of your departure. Please make sure you let us know what time you will be arriving in Vis.
- Komiza: The B24 Diving Centre and your apartments are located in Komiza, a beautiful fishermans's village on the west coast of the island of Vis.
4. What should I bring? Standard free diving equipment including:
- 5mm wet suit
- Free diving mask(s), snorkel and fins
- Weight belt
5. Do I need to be a PRO? Absolutely not...you can come along and bake in the sun if you like! Jokes aside, all free diving levels are welcome. We are here to have fun and improve our skills, whatever level we are starting at. If you have never done free diving and would like to try, Veljano and the B-24 Team offer introductory free diving courses. Please enquire if you would like more information.
6. What support is in place while free diving? Every free diving group is accompanied by a motorised support vessel. Your support vessels and guides are there to provide safety cover, as well as assist with improving your diving style and techinque. A free diving instructor will be in the water with you at all times, however if you are free diving recreationally you should buddy up with a partner and follow the standard safety protocols.
7. What will I see while free diving? If caves, underwater tunnels and century old relics are not enough, remember that you will be surrounded by abundant marine life. Exotic fish, dolphins and sea turtles are some of the encounters you may make in this part of the Adriatic Sea.
8. What about insurance? We strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance which covers you for all activities that you will be taking part in during your trip, including all 'free diving activities' activities. Your policy must also cover medical treatment, including repatriation, ambulance, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure you are fully covered for the activities that you choose to undertake whilst travelling with FREEFLOWSTATE. We also recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover you for things such as trip cancellation, lost luggage, personal liability etc.
9. Is there a cancellation policy? Yes there is. If for any reason you would like to cancel your reservation, please contact us at email@example.com.
The deposit is used to book your place on a retreat. The retreat will be confirmed 30 days or more prior to its check-in date. You can request a full refund of your deposit anytime before confirmation of the retreat.
Once the retreat is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email requesting to pay the balance in full.
Cancellation policy for balance payment:
- Full refund if communicated with 30 days in advance
- 50% refund if communicated with 7 days in advance
- No refund if communicated less than 7 days in advance
10. What else can i do while i am there?
- Yoga, pranayama and relaxation sessions
- Free diving training on fixed line with weighted sledge with Veljano Zanki
- Free diving theory workshops (equalization techniques, breathing exercises etc.)
- Escursioni trekking in giro per l'isola
- Visita dei tunnel sotterranei di Vis costruiti per ospitare i sommergibili durante la Seconda Guerra Mondiale